19 November 2009

Mission Accomplished - Last.fm replacement found at last

Very exciting times for the VirtualFlavius, as I've just found this amazing last.fm-YouTube mashup - TubeRadio.fm

Kudos to Ben Osborne and Rogerio Mota for this fun and exciting new music player.

A feature request: Please integrate the following social networks into your app:
  • last.fm - let me have my existing playlists according to my Last.fm user please.
  • YouTube - Let me export my playlists to my YouTube account please.
  • Twitter - Automatically tweet a link to your system that plays the currently playing track and/or public playlist - This could bring you tons of new subscribers. Feel free to send me a check by the mail later ;)
  • Facebook - Same thing like with Twitter - Let people share clips and playlists with their friends through the wall.
Very inspiring work guys. Keep rockin' hard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment